Friday, March 11, 2011

Don't care what others may say...

the first set of pictures:
I was at dinner with my parents about a week ago (last Friday, I believe) and we went to the desert and it was COLD. But when we went back home, it was still pretty cold, at least I had my jacket with me.

the second set of pictures:
This was right after a speech meet that I participated in (school thing) and it was supposed to be something dressy, but after realizing I didn't do laundry, I pretty much just threw something on and called it a day.


I had some fun with Picnik and such, so, yeah.



Gifted coat (first picture), Forever 21 t-shirt, Charlotte Russe vest, Banana Republic skirt, Forever 21 leggings, Claire's gloves, gifted necklace
------------------------------------------------------

Cozy sweater (literally the brand name), Converse for Target dress, thrifted necklace (though you can't really see it)

8 comments:

  1. GRRRREat pics! You have the BEST hair! Have a fab weekend babe!

    xo Advice From a Caterpillar Store
    www.adviceABCD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such nice photos! The edited ones look really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures!! great blog, check out mine at

    www.dressupwithlola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaw, this is beautiful !
    I love it ! ♥
    xx

    Henar
    ...OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. Love your blog.

    Check out my blog if you've got time and feel like it. It would mean a lot.
    Karoline Kalvo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the yellow pictures!!

    http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete