Saturday, March 05, 2011

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet

Man...it was so hot on Friday (and today!) Right after I finished filming a video for my Spanish class with a few other friends, I realized my camera still had some juice in it.









Gifted gray shirt, Papaya necklace, Anchor Blue jeans, Charlotte Russe flats, and left-over roses from Valentine's Day

Awesome! Gifted shirt for no obvious reason from my friend, she's awesome. It's thin enough for the summer, yet it's not too thin that I must wear layers underneath. Plus it looks gorgeous with jeans, skirts, and shorts. So I couldn't resist taking a few pictures...but if you happen to notice sweat, you know what to blame it on. The self-timer. Oh and I bumped into my tripod so it took another ten minutes to set it back up again. But it was worth it. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment