Saturday, April 16, 2011

As Promised...

My weekly style icon ... CHRISTINA GRIMMIE.

Most of you may know her from YouTube channel and I don't know about you, but I just love her style and voice so here's a few images of her classic (and not teased) hair and outfits

  (haha, blue hair... we have the same taste! I just streaked my hair - temporarily - a few weeks back for a softball game!)

Is is just me or does she look like Jennifer Love-Hewitt here?

{ 1-4: her Facebook ; 5: zeldaxlove64.com ; 6: clevvertv.com ; 7: mmm-mag.com }
And my sincerest apologies! I've been so pre-occupied with science fairs, projects, studying, learning Chinese alongside Spanish, and getting ready for a whole bunch of trips that I took a few days to edit the pictures. God, I'm so forgetful, but I promise I'll have them up by tonight or tomorrow afternoon ... if not, definitely Monday.

xo
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment